Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 26 - PINK!

Last night was our first night below freezing and while it wasn't that much of a surprise I was disappointed to find the temperature inside of the shed had dropped to 43 degrees. That has precipitated semi-drastic measures. I've pulled all the plastic down and have started putting in a layer of fiberglass insulation. I bought R-30 rolls and separated the layers in half and started threading them up through the PVC structure.


This was the "easy" part. Next I used heavy duty twine to draw up the batts to the sides.


As you can see it looks pretty good! I've got quite a ways go till it's finished, but it's getting there. A couple three more days I would guess. I may have to add more PVC ribs. This has added a lot of weight to the structure and I won't see the results until tomorrow when I've got daylight.

8 Hours