Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 27 - MORE PINK!

Further progress was made tonight on the fiberglass work. I've finished one outside stub wall, the lower end walls and all the twine for the hanging batts except the highest one. I'm pleased with the progress and I think two more days will do it. Even though the temperature had dropped to 38 degrees by the time I left tonight the temperature inside was a pleasant 62 degrees.

I am going to have to add some more internal PVC ribs for support. There's noticeable sag in the roof right now and that's not going to work when it starts to snow.

Good news! I got a call today letting me know that my fiberglass order is in! That's exciting because I was almost to the point of having to wait for that before I could do anything else. I'm also expecting the new Versalams later this week.

No pictures tonight, the phone battery went dead listening to music. :-) I'll take a make-up one tomorrow before I start.

4.5 Hours