Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 29 - Almost done with PINK

Made some decent progress tonight although I'm not finished with the insulation. I changed my mind from last night and focused on fiberglass tonight.

I was pleased to walk in tonight and find the temperature at 60 degrees and the heater off! Yay! That immediately improved my mood. I moved the long pieces of plywood off the long wall and completely finished it. I then worked on and finished the end wall that had no insulation last night. Also did some cleanup and put some thought into the long-term storage of the extra pieces of wood I'm going to hang on to for use later.

Tomorrow I'll finish the fiberglass, get rid of the multiple trash bags full of the packaging from the fiberglass, get the last two PVC supports up and sort through the piles of scrap wood to figure out what to keep vs. burn. Looks like I may even be returning some fiberglass to Home Depot. That'll be a change. ;-)

I'm looking forward to getting back to boat building. This has been a bit of a drag. Taught me I don't want to be a insulation installer guy though, think I'll stay with being a telephone guy. :-)


3.5 Hours

P.S. As a geek of almost 30 years and having started using Macs with the Mac 128, my condolences to Steve Jobs' family. He was an amazing man who has touched us all with his genius.