Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 10 - Let there be light!

Yep, I got the lighting done tonight. Four sets of T8 lamps really lights the space up! The fixtures and lamps weigh very little which is a good thing as they're suspended from the PVC frame. These plus the second layer of plastic inside will be the only additional weight added, no need to push things.

Marine plywood and the Versalams have been ordered, working on the fiberglass and resin order. Will need to make one last Home Depot lumber run, but I'm sure there will be more for tools.

I've been working on the cabin and floor plan design and I think I'm getting close to my final decisions. I've been told a Porta-Potty is a requirement, hanging it off the back is not acceptable. :-) Still figuring that one out.

Here's tonights picture.


2.5 Hours