Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 5 - Lesson learned...

Home Depot is a time black hole. It might just be impossible for me to get in and out in less than an hour. :-)

Needed a few things to continue working tonight and I spent an hour and a half there. Gotta do better than that next time. Wasn't as organized as I should have been. Only an hour of actual work got done today.

Anyways, I got the metal pipes cut and pounded through the holes drilled last night. I had to climb up on a ladder, pull out the sledgehammer and drive the pipes through the holes. That pounding resounded throughout the neighborhood! Hopefully that will be the last of the really loud noise making I'll do on this project. Trying hard to be neighborly and friendly when folks stop to chat. Cut the PVC pipe to length and laid out on the deck to dry. Supposed to be a drier day tomorrow so I'm hoping to get the hoops built and installed and the end walls done tomorrow. Sunshine predicted for Sunday and I'd like to get the roof tarp on then.

Here's tonights picture.


1 Hour of work, 1.5 Hours of shopping